Many companies are taking advantage of managing their communication with their customers over multiple channels, leaving most of these channels to be managed by different teams or parties. The result of this strategy is that their customer is being sent different messages over different channels. Instead of attacking users with irrelevant information over different channels, companies should start to cater to their customer’s personalized needs and interests while managing them centrally. If you are not catering to your user’s preferences and interests, your user is more likely to opt-out from all communication that connects you directly to your user.
In today’s day in age, customers have all of the power, leaving sellers constantly trying to compete against each other in order to get the end result necessary, which of course is to bring that customer back and consider them when planning from future purchases. To adapt to this reality, businesses must strive to make it as easy as possible for customers to gain access to their site. This is made possible by the sheer orchestration of all of your communication centralized on different channels, so that you are able to interact with your users in the most effective way possible. Therefore, creating a simple way for users to receive the same message over different channels, creating an effective strategy for retaining users.
Why Should You Utilize Automation Through Multi-Channels?
Value has more to do with being there for people rather than selling the industry’s best. Thus, resulting in an increase of customer retention. This is vital, because even a five percent increase in customer retention can raise profits by 25-95 percent. If you are not already sold by this statistic, imagine this: It costs five to 25 times more to get a new customer than it does to keep the customer you already have. Therefore, it is important to keep that user engaged through multi-channel marketing.
Benefits of Multi-Channel Marketing Orchestration
- Reach more customers on all of the channels that they prefer
- Drive more traffic to your website/app, therefore generating more revenue
- Engage with anonymous users who prefer not to share their personal info, via push notification channel
- Able to create a customer engagement journey through scenarios and templates created for each channel to be sent at the best time for each
- The user and campaign analytics that Frizbit provides, allows you to track performance of your campaigns on each channel
- Optimize your pitches and discover how to connect better with your customers on a more personal level, with A/B testing and machine learning
- Engage with customers in a less overwhelming way
- Successful with companies operating in multiple locations and languages—Frizbit is able to plan specific marketing campaigns for specific regions or a targeted audience coupled with unique product offerings—building long-term loyalty through localization and multilanguage feature
The Different Forms of Multi-Channel Marketing
1. Email Marketing
one of the most common and effective methods of marketing
- Instead of bombarding users with emails every day, Frizbit is able to strategically build a series of emails (combined with the other channels) that will grasp your user’s attention during the time that is best selected for them
- Able to build a subscriber list
- Customers appreciate and want to learn more about what you have to offer on a timeline that makes sense for them
- Provide a call to action—show customers the action you are encouraging them to take next
2. SMS Marketing
98% of all text messages are read and only 22% of emails are read
- Giving you a direct line to your customers, instantly and virtually guarantees that they will read it
- Texts are an intimate tool—they relate to close relationships (giving customers a reason to stick with you)
- Frizbit is able to send out automated and personalized text messages to each customer based on their actions X hours after they abandon website
- Speed and convenience is essential—instant access to everything
- After sending an email, customers will benefit greatly from receiving a SMS reminder that they have received an email containing specified information
3. Web Push Notifications
a one click process to redirect customers to your site
- Send directly to their device via browser at any time, even when they are not on your website
- Send urgent sales alerts, out of stock availability, price drop alerts and cart abandonment reminders
- Schedule notifications
- Easily reach consumers through mobile and desktop in real time
- Enhance user experience without requesting personal information such as an email—just by clicking allow, is enough to start sending push notifications
4. App Push Notifications
targeted notifications that can really bring people back at the right time and ensure your service is not forgotten
- Mostly the same as web push notifications, except they are sent for the app
- Reel customers back in by giving them a reason to come, sometimes all it takes is that extra push
Integrating Multi-Channel Strategies
In today’s society, it can take up to twenty impressions across multiple marketing channels to convince a potential customer to take action. Some companies stress that they are overwhelming their customers by repeating a message, but this is not the case. Most of the time customers will not read the entirety of the content being sent to them, but by solely receiving those automated messages, it is sparking curiosity in their minds. Users need to see the message you are trying to convey multiple times before they actually begin paying attention. This is easily done through consistent messaging across multiple channels.
It is predicted that customers will likely interact with at least two marketing channels out of the many offered, so Frizbit ensures that they are consistent with their information across all marketing channels. With stable content, this will ultimately make your brand memorable. When viewing automated messages, people are looking for content and products that interest them personally. Frizbit is able to fulfill these needs by collecting user data after gaining permission from the user and targeting customers based on their interests, ultimately, bringing your customer back.
Start marketing your brand over multi-channels collectively by signing up for Frizbit today!