Frizbit is one of the leading marketing tech startups in Barcelona, accelerated by Startupbootcamp Barcelona program and which is currently incubated at Barcelona Activa Glories Incubator. Frizbit is a digital marketing SaaS providing e-commerce businesses with marketing automation with behavioural and personalised emails, sms’s and push notifications.
We are hiring a young and talented Spanish-speaking Sales Development Representative to join our international team. If you’re excited to be part of a growing team, Frizbit is a great place to learn from experienced founders and grow your career in Digital Industry. You’ll be glad to apply to Frizbit!
What will I do?
Briefly, you will work with us to get new clients in Spain and LatAm.
- Research for new prospects from our target customer segments in Spain and LatAm (mainly e-commerce and travel)
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Outreach on Linkedin, send outbound e-mails, do cold calling, arrange meetings, and do follow-ups until you close the deal.
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Explain our potential customers the benefits of our software and why they should use our solution, both written and verbally.
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Collaborate with the founders to improve and create new sales materials in Spanish.
Am I able to do that? What is required?
- 1-2 years experience in B2B Sales preferably in SaaS or Digital Marketing services.
- Native fluency in written and verbal Spanish (Catalan is a plus)
- Intermediate fluency in written and verbal English
- Having a bachelor’s degree at university from relevant departments
- Having experience in outreaching, prospecting, cold calling, cold emailing, lead generation and other sales development tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day
- Being a sales hunter who loves interacting with people, not hesitating to do phone calls or sending messages to new people on Linkedin and Email and doesn’t get tired from following-up.
- Have experience using LinkedIn or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of dead-end leads
- Self-learner and open to learning.
- Proactive, who takes initiatives to take actions and finds solutions
- Excited to work at a startup rather than corporate
- Being eligible to work in Spain / EU.
Why would I do this?
- Take as much responsibility as your executives wouldn’t get at a corporate.
- Opportunity to work with international clients.
- Gain experience at software and digital marketing industries
- Learn from and work with experienced entrepreneurs
- Grow your career in digital industry.
I’m interested, what should I do?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with a mail subject “Job Application – Sales Development Representative” explaining very briefly (max 1 paragraph) why you think you should be hired for this position.